- News + Media
CNS-UCSB Graduate Fellowship Application Procedures and Forms
Please check back during Winter Quarter 2012 for information about CNS Graduate Fellowships for 2012-2013
The completed application for the CNS Fellowship includes all of the following items. Only completed applications will be considered.
2. A Statement of Interest in the research projects at CNS-UCSB and how you think your background and interests can be applied to ongoing CNS research examining the societal issues regarding nanotechnology in society.
Statement should be 1000 words or less. Upload your statement as a pdf in the online Application Form.
3. A copy of your Curriculum Vita. Upload your CV as a pdf in the online Application Form.
4. A copy of your Unofficial Transcript – saving as/printing to pdf from GOLD is recommended. Upload pdf in the in the online Application Form.
5. A Recommendation Form completed by your current academic advisor and emailed or postmarked by the stated due date.
6. The selection process may include an interview
Award announcements will be made by no later than the stated announcement date. Only complete applications will be reviewed for awards. Please contact Cathy Boggs at the address below if you will have trouble submitting all required materials by the deadline.
UCSB is an AA/EOE.
Questions about the CNS-UCSB Graduate Fellowship program? Contact:
Center for Nanotechnology in Society - ISBER, MC 2150
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-2150
Email:cboggs [at] cns [dot] ucsb [dot] edu
Fax: (805) 893-7995
|CNS-UCSB Grad Fellow Application Form.docx||34.92 KB|
|CNS-UCSB Grad Fellow Faculty Rec Form.docx||29.28 KB|